• Decrease
  • Reset
  • Increase

اصدارات

صدور كتاب "قضايا إدارة الموارد وايرادات الصناعة الاستخراجية في العراق"

كتابي الجديد: قضايا إدارة الموارد وايرادات الصناعة الاستخراجية في العراق

ألاخوات والاخوة الاعزاء

تحياتي الحارة،

يسعدني أعلامكم أن كتابي الجديد المعنون "ألاطر الحاكمة للصناعة الاستخراجية في العراق- ، قضايا إدارة الموارد والإيرادات" قد تم نشره من قبل مؤسسة لامبرت للنشر الأكاديمي.

ادناه الغلاف الأمامي والخلفي للكتاب وتفاصيل موجزة عن محتوياته والسعر وموقع الناشر على الويب وغيرها من المعلومات.

مع كل الود والتقدير

اخوكم

احمد موسى جياد

استشارية التنمية والابحاث /العراق

النرويج

4 آذار 2029

Resource-Revenue Issues of Iraq Extractive Industry: My Book

Dear friends and colleagues

I am delighted to announce that my new book entitled “Governing Modalities of the Extractive Industry in Iraq, Resource-Revenue Management Issues” has just been published by Lambert Academic Publishing. 

Below is the front and back covers of the book and brief details of its contents, price, publisher’ website among others.

Best regards,

Ahmed Mousa Jiyad,

Development Consultancy & Research,

Norway

4 March 2020

ISBN-13:

978-620-0-78196-3

ISBN-10:

EAN:

Book language:English

Blurb/ Short text:

This research was structured to address and analyze four broad topics, review development of related issues and answer some seventeen main questions and many others within .I- Legal and Institutional Framework Governing Extractive Industry Sector in Iraq II- Revenue distribution: III- Revenue volatility: IV- Government spending :Moreover, for each of the topics above mentioned, the research work endeavors to:(a) Explain the current (up to 2015) state of affairs, and (b) Answer the questions listed for each topic. Throughout the research the emphases was made on three important components: Instruments, Policies and Institutions; the constitution, various related laws, legal frameworks and modalities (Instruments); adopted polices, strategies, actions and plans (Policies) and involved state federal, regional or provincial entities, ministries, councils, committees and bodies (Institutions).

Publishing house: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing

/

By (author): Ahmed Mousa Jiyad

Number of pages: 212

Published on: 2020-03-04

Stock: Available

Category: National economy

Price: 76.90

Keywords: Iraq, Resource Management, government spending, Revenue Volatility and Distribution, Legal and Institutional Frameworks, extractive industry, Upstream Petroleum Sector

أضف تعليق

للاتصال بالموقع

عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.

عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.